||HAUTE HORLOGERIE CHARTER
The true value of a Swiss fine luxury watch manufacturer lies in its ability to meet exacting technical standards and create highly sophisticated products. It should fulfil the following criteria:
- Design and manufacture its own watch mechanisms with technical, aesthetic and qualitative characteristics of the very highest standard.
- Design and manufacture its own technically sophisticated complications like the tourbillon, perpetual calendar, minute repeater, split-seconds chronograph and other highly technical mechanisms.
- Design harmonious cases for these mechanisms in keeping with the brand's distinctive style.
- Meet the most exacting standards regarding reliability and quality at every stage of production to guarantee a level of craftsmanship worthy of the fine luxury watchmaking label.
- Pay meticulous attention to the quality of components from external suppliers. These must be 100% Swiss made.
- Create unique watches in keeping with the exclusive image of a manufactory.
- Encourage the preservation and transmission of this exceptional savoir-faire and expertise in the workplace; in other words, train young watchmakers to perpetuate the know-how that is specific to the art of watchmaking.
- Enhance the image of uniqueness associated with the Haute Horlogerie label by creating individually registered and numbered watches in very limited series.
- Ensure that fine luxury watches are only distributed through international sales points of irreproachable quality and reliability. These sales points must benefit from an exceptionally high level of technical and cultural training so they can perpetuate Switzerland's traditional watch culture.
- Provide competent technical and administrative assistance to guarantee customers diligent and permanent service, from specific information about products to repair work and giving instructions on how to use every watch.